About Me

My photo
Effingham, Illinois, United States
Hello, My name is Johnny,Wheelock thank you for your support, we've been offering legal plans for 40 years, creating a world where everyone can access legal protection - and everyone can afford it. From real estate to document review, speeding tickets to will preparation, and more, our attorneys are here to advise you with any legal matter - no matter how traumatic or how trivial it may seem. Our law firms are paid in advance so their sole focus is on serving you, rather than billing you. With our legal plan you will be protected and empowered to worry less and live more.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Marketing building your own online business. Having difficulty getting started up and running. I had just been online for about 30days I watch for about two weeks as I hundreds of dollars for a small advertisement on the internet ,
I did get some calls that turned intocash for me, more than fifty hours each week and had earned less than two hundred dollars per week. At an average of four dollars an hour, I could see that it wouldn't be long beforeI decided to give up my dream of having my own business and not returning to the work force. I am in my 40 s, and the recession was just beginning to take its toll; my guess is that I would have had a hard time finding work that paid about eight dollars an hour.
I often wanted start  blogging for blogs, I did not know much about it. I set up my blog using the Typepad blogging platform. I wrote two paragraphs every day about one at a time was  all I can do writting each post I included a picture. This improved my blogging skills at the same time.
Then I went to a forum and signed  up. It was free to do this, and I completed my profile and wrote a little about what I could do. It turned out that the forum was very good for SEO (search engine optimization), so when I used the name of acity and the type of work I could do it my ads showed up on Google. my blog posts soon showed up on pages every where.
The rest, as they say, is history. I am still in business today, I can handle staying awake having to close my eyes burning during the long hours of the nights of fituge marketing. Here is more click here

No comments:

Post a Comment